Lynparza Olaparib 50mg Capsules
Lynparza is prescription medicine for patients as monotherapy for women who are suffering from suspected deleterious or deleterious germline BRCA mutated ( as detected by an FDA-approved test). It is used in treatment of patients who are suffering from advanced ovarian cancer and they have been treated with three or more earlier lines of chemotherapy.
The indication is agreed under swift approval based on duration of response and on an objective response rate. The continues agreement for this indicator might be contingent upon description and verification of clinical benefit in confirmatory trials.
- Lynparza has to be taken 2 times a day.
- Lynparza has to be swallowed as a whole capsule, it should not be chewed or dissolved or open the capsule.
- Lynparza capsule should not be taken if it looks damaged or it shows the signs of leakage.
- If you have missed the Lynparza dosage, then you should not take the missed dosage. You have to take your next dosage on its scheduled time. Extra dosage should not be taken up for missed dose.
- If you have taken too much of Lynparza then you have to immediately consult with your healthcare provider or visit nearby emergency room.
- When you take Lynparza capsule you should avoid grapefruit juice, grapefruit and seville oranges while under going treatment with Lynparza. As grapefruit and seville oranges will increase the Lynparza in your blood